||Foreign investment by acquisition of newly issued stocks or in form of contribution, and modification of reported details
|Foreign investment by acquisition of existing stocks etc. or modification of the reported details
||Exception: a foreigner may report such fact or modification within 30days after such acquisition, where he/she acquires existing stocks, etc. issued by a stock-listed corporations
|Foreign investment in form of long-term loans or modification of details
- Acquisition of stocks etc. by mergers, etc.
- Acquisition at the time of capitalization of reserve, revaluation reserves, or other reserves of a foreign-invested company.
- Acquisition by mergers, company division, or all-inclusive stock swap or transfer
- Acquisition by purchase, inheritance testamentary gift, or gift from a foreign investor
- Acquisition by investing the proceeds (dividends) from acquired stocks
- Acquisition by using convertible bonds, exchangeable bonds, stock depositary receipts, and such other similar ones as may be converted into, available for the acceptance of, or exchanged for stocks, etc.
|A foreigner may report the acquisition within 30 days after such acquisition
|Transfer of shares etc. to a third party
||A foreigner may report such fact within 30 days after the contract is concluded
|Decrease in stocks etc.
||A foreigner may report such fact within30 days from the period of peremptory notice to bondholder is terminated under Article 439 of the Com merical Act
|Application for registration, registration of modification, or cancellation of registration of a foreign-invested company
||A foreigner may report such fact within 30 days from the occurrence of the case